Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mother superior jumped the gun..........


Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun
When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know no one can do me no harm
Because happiness is a warm gun
Yes it is.

You see, I've never been a fan of killing people just killing time. OK I confess, I may have roasted a few ants with a magnifying glass as a kid. But in my trawls of the seedy underbelling of the internet I may just have come across the cure for war and other gun related violence. Imagine if every gun came equipped with one of these huh? Natures own safety trigger, it has to be smoked before you can pull the real trigger. I gotsta patent this sucker before peace loving hippies the world over get onto it and make themselves a fortune off it (and turn themselves into yuppies).

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home