Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Cold Spoontacular.............

Maybe Uri Geller could bend it back down?


Ever heard of a cold spoon being used to, um..... er....... well reduce male appetite for the fairer sex?? I'm sure you have you pervert! Well like most, I have heard of it but never really thought about the mechanics of the whole process. Until now, when I have nothing else to post on this blog.

So I did a bit of research on the net and to my astonishment there was nothing! Not even on my trusty friend wikipedia! So where exactly has this saying/urban myth come from? How does it work? Lifes big questions examined daily on this hard hitting blog, but, today no answers...................thats where you the reader comes in.

I need help (snigger), how does it work?? I dont care if you dunno, just have a half assed guessed. We'll get to the bottom of this.

OK, just so you dont get all self conscious I'll even start with the theorising. It definitely doesn't relate to the type of spoon below, as even in the cold I'm sure this produced the opposite effect:




I'll even donate a spoon to the best guess, but you'll have to cool it yaself you pervert...........

26 Comments:

  • Well it quiet simple really. If u have a hard on yu wish to get rid of quickly (mind you need to keep a spoon in the fridge or freezer) take a cold spoon and with the back of the spoon whack your knob with it. Hey Pressto hard on gone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

  • Well if you only need to wack it, why does it have to be cold? I never understood that?

    By Blogger mushroom, at 12:35 AM  

  • You'll have to give it a try Mushroom and let us know the difference between cold or not. Maybe heat the spoon with boiling water

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 AM  

  • And if you don't have a cold spoon handy, Kramer, just use that technique I mentioned at the drinks a few weeks ago.
    Works for me.
    Every time...

    By Blogger fingers, at 12:58 AM  

  • i think anything cold would work, even if it wasnt a spoon. ver heard of shrinkage? where is cold and your nob gets shorter? same thing i guess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • um yes, thankyou for your contribution to science.........

    By Blogger mushroom, at 3:54 PM  

  • Movies taught me that men think of other things...dead puppies and the like...I was obviously mislead.

    So do men keep a cold spoon handy for whipping out during innappropriate stiffy moments eg. while shopping, during a meeting etc?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 PM  

  • Think of rome my anonymous friend.

    By Blogger mushroom, at 4:47 PM  

  • ive heard dead babies, dog food, and wombat gine are all things that you can think of to get rid of your um... thingy... doing that thing...

    By Blogger Mex, at 6:14 PM  

  • I reckonhether it works depends on ..erm.. the size of the spoon doesnt it??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger fingers, at 9:03 PM  

  • Hey Kramer...your missus sounds sweet...

    By Blogger fingers, at 9:14 PM  

  • You can't prove a thing...

    By Blogger fingers, at 9:22 PM  

  • Oh oh....
    fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!....

    By Blogger WJ, at 9:36 PM  

  • is that your cat shroom? your namesake?

    By Blogger Mex, at 9:41 PM  

  • that IS my gf mex......

    By Blogger mushroom, at 9:49 PM  

  • Is it a russian blue mushie?
    I've got one too... called Inigo. Bloody HUGE cat.

    By Blogger actonb, at 9:55 PM  

  • i know its your gf. i can see that.

    By Blogger Mex, at 9:58 PM  

  • He is a russion blue b.

    By Blogger mushroom, at 10:10 PM  

  • ah yes actonb, another closet geek/Princess Bride fan... busted

    By Blogger WJ, at 10:35 PM  

  • I love and adore Burmese cats.

    Man, its getting spooky.

    By Blogger Thursday's Child, at 10:47 PM  

  • well, to relieve all your spookedness, I don't much like cats. Actually, I should say I have had cats, and don't dislike them, they just interest me as much as the standard human interests the average cat - not much. Now dogs on the other hand are much more fun...

    By Blogger WJ, at 10:56 PM  

  • i like all the orientals. Abyssinians also are a fairly cool kind of cat. Siamese are hot, but whine too much.

    Burmeses are tops. ours was so fab.

    By Blogger Mex, at 11:11 PM  

  • spoonful of my lovin'!
    what about sporks?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

  • I had a lovely Himalayan cat - they are great - but I also had dogs too - so like 'em both.

    By Blogger Thursday's Child, at 11:46 PM  

  • i had dogs once... but the medication cleared it up straight away.

    By Blogger Mex, at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home