Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Year My Seal Broke


"Owt Owt Owt"

No my canadian friend, this article is not about you but you may have experienced this? For decades booze scientists have referred to this abnormal phenomena as breaking the seal or fatal first piss (FFP). I'm sure we've all experienced it, your out for a night on the booze and have put away 6 or so drinks and decide to trot off to shake hands with the casually employed. Then next thing you know, you're doing it every drink!

What gives with it? Is there a cure or some way of managing this curious problem? I put it out there to the scientific community to help me. And make it quick, its a long weekend this weekend and with long urinal queues expected I'm gunna need some help...........

13 Comments:

  • I don't think that there is anyway to stop the ffp. You can either hang on until youre busting or pop off to powder your nose earlier in the drinking proceedings. The latter works for me

    By Blogger killerrabbit, at 5:21 PM  

  • I've tried 'powdering my nose', it just makes me wanna go more....

    By Blogger mushroom, at 5:28 PM  

  • Does it? Normally has the opposite effect on me.

    By Blogger killerrabbit, at 5:32 PM  

  • Breaking the seal is fatal. I swear my bladder gets smaller afterwards so you do end up going every drink...

    By Blogger Thursday's Child, at 6:12 PM  

  • Its also where the situation of people peeing in strange places comes into play.. After the ffp each tinkle become more urgent and you care less were you deposit it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

  • Give it another 10 years, Kramer and you'll be so used to taking a piss every 5 minutes, you'll hardly notice the effect a beer has on your bladder.
    I like to wear my adult 'Huggies' to the pub rather than queue at the urinal...

    By Blogger fingers, at 6:49 PM  

  • The world is a mans urinal eh?

    By Blogger mushroom, at 6:49 PM  

  • Actually the world can also be a chicks urinal sometimes. There is an embarrasing moment in my past where there was a desperate fp need and i was on a tube platform in London. I was very very drunk.....I blame it on the schapps

    By Blogger killerrabbit, at 6:55 PM  

  • The CCTV shots of that are probably wizzing around the internet as we speak misskitten

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

  • pardon my pun

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

  • i tend to be able to hang on once the bladder presses so that when you go you seem to go for ages.

    i used to time my pees when i was at Uni and i think i got up to 3 mins once.

    By Blogger Mex, at 11:06 PM  

  • 3 minutes?? Dude are you a one or two humped camel??

    By Blogger mushroom, at 11:10 PM  

  • Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home