Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bloke Back Mounting


'I feel so gay after our victory tonight'

I've always loved to witness the spectacle and its myriad of camp poses. To this day I still have a giggle at the sports section every weekend as I pick out the 'gay shot' amongst the sporting news. Well apparently I am not alone in noticing the subtle irony of how sportsmen in their attempts to be oh so macho (please exclude The Champ from this argument) they end up looking oh so well...er......um......suspect. I refer you to a blatant cut from the Sydney Morning Herald:

" The AFL Players Association says its demand that a website take down its images of naked, and semi-naked, footballers was a privacy issue and not because the site was for gay footy fans.

Association president Brendan Gale said only a "small handful" of the hundreds of photographs of players in the picture gallery on the http://www.gayfooty.com.au website were deemed inappropriate. The site is quite an informative site actually, with chat and a various array of features," Mr Gale told ABC radio today."
Mr Gale, I am beginning to suspect that you arent that much of an AFL fan..............and only a "small handful" eh? I thought you wanted a meal. not a snack.

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home