Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pina Colada Thanks Mate



If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
I'm the dude you've looked for, write to me, and escape.

Well in case you cant read sky writing, my birthday is coming up. Nothing screams birthday to me more than indulging in COCKTAILS! So today I have a bit of a quiz for you, see if you can name my favourite three cocktails below:

Hint: A REAL leg opener!

C'mon summer and umbrellas!

It aint a 'mary!

14 Comments:

  • Long Island Iced Tea
    Strawberry Dauquri
    Singapore Sling?

    By Blogger Thursday's Child, at 8:44 PM  

  • holy crap, those just rolled off the tongue, didn't they WCS...

    By Blogger WJ, at 8:50 PM  

  • A misspent few years at uni, WJ.

    I've never really met a drink I didn't like...

    By Blogger Thursday's Child, at 9:25 PM  

  • heh,
    Not a fan of the cocktail.
    Stick with the Bombay & tonic.

    By Blogger actonb, at 9:43 PM  

  • Despite the enjoyable taste, there is the whole image thing about a man having a drink with an umbrella in it..... now if it got served in an ice cold schooner glass or oversized frozen beer stein maybe.

    By Blogger Mountjoy, at 9:53 PM  

  • My God WCS. I'll by you one of your choice next punters night.

    Yeh donnie, i normally make a point of turfing the umbrella. Lets face it, they only end up poking you in the eye anyway.

    By Blogger mushroom, at 10:29 PM  

  • Crap. I just outed myself as a total booze hound, didn't I?

    By Blogger Thursday's Child, at 10:44 PM  

  • No complaints from this quarter!

    By Blogger mushroom, at 11:11 PM  

  • #2 looks like a glass of that scum found floating in the fountain in Martin Place.
    And by that, I don't mean Kramer...

    By Blogger fingers, at 12:28 AM  

  • hey i dont float

    By Blogger mushroom, at 12:29 AM  

  • and you blow goats

    By Blogger mushroom, at 3:38 PM  

  • on the subject of alcohol.. im still pissed that no one laughed at my Cowluah joke.

    you all suck.

    By Blogger Mex, at 5:53 PM  

  • Moooooh

    By Blogger mushroom, at 6:22 PM  

  • It's cold.
    I could do with an Irish coffee.

    By Blogger actonb, at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home