Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm A Stadium Rock Star!


The Usual Crowd of STIYPASI lurkers................................

I never realised how many people from all over the 'sphere actually read this blog. Up til now i thought it was just a couple of my mates and the odd cross dressing serial killer (dont leave, we do need you here cuthbert).

Then i was urged by one of my nosier friends (you know who you are without hyperlinking) to get a site meter attached to this page. Well my lord. Apart from a few of you being quite obsessive compulsive i found a number of other lurkers from over the world and even my beloved Leichhardt logging on. Go on, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the site meter. It'll blow ya mind who looks at me while i'm getting changed.

To all you lurkers, even though you are invisible i need you. I wouldnt be able to be a exhibitionist without you voyeurs. But please, leave me a comment. Freak me out. Be nasty, be nice but for fucks sake dont be silent. I may even follow you back to your blogs or accept an email to ryans_mailbox_is@hotmail.com.

Wow, now that is game huh? Or just plain stoopid.......................

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home