Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Leaders are the sun of the nation and mankind

Oh great leader I salute you as the sun of the nation and of mankind. Just as your national website suggests you are the sunshine of my love and a fashion icon, the likes of never seen since the capitalist whoring of Che's image.
Lets start with the eraserhead style haircut you are sporting. How it frames you round face and makes you look taller than the shortass that you really are. But why worry if you look like a douchebag with that do? Just force everyone else to get the same one.
That in combo with those platform shoes and the constant missile firing it is obvious you are far too manly to play soccer.
And what is that outfit you are constantly sporting? I can only really describe it as a kitsch maoist era leisure suit. Perfect for relaxing with a brandy or committing genocide amongst your people.
Ladies, Kim is quite clearly a catch. He is rumoured to already have sired a multitude of illegitemate children. So hands up girls, who finds him sexy?

11 Comments:

  • He's teh HAWTNESS.
    I'd hit it.



    with a hammer.

    By Blogger Steph, at 9:00 PM  

  • I always think of Team America: World Police, for some not-so-strange reason ...

    By Blogger MissE, at 9:41 PM  

  • His father was an even greater man.
    He once ran the 100 meteres in 9.4 seconds but refused to submit the record to the International Athletics Commission.
    I shit thee not.
    I actually saw this story reported in a Nth Korean newspaper...

    By Blogger fingers, at 9:49 PM  

  • I've often viewed myself in this manner.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:04 PM  

  • I trust that you would be a benevolent dictator champ??!!

    By Blogger mushroom, at 10:06 PM  

  • Well I think Kim is a rubbery rubbery ferrow.

    By Blogger Tickersoid, at 12:15 AM  

  • Kim Hot or Not? Not. :)

    By Blogger Low Flying Angel, at 2:37 AM  

  • herroooooooooooooooooo

    hahhhaah

    i am actually growing my hair like his.

    By Blogger FU, at 6:05 AM  

  • I've lived to long under a similar leader and I hated that old sack.
    Oh all the things I would do to this one too... and no sexy things included!

    By Blogger Mone, at 6:27 AM  

  • Those pop bottle, retro, teardrop, "You in a heap of trouble, boy"-aviator spectacle frames get me hot...

    And I'm not even a CHICK!

    By Blogger Zen Wizard, at 8:59 AM  

  • I'm all over that.

    By Blogger essa, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home